The FDA advises that spray tan users should avoid inhaling or ingesting DHA or letting the spray get into your eyes. When using DHA-containing products as an all-over spray or mist, it may be difficult to avoid exposure in a manner for which DHA is not approved, including the area of the eyes, lips, or mucous membrane, or internally. Therefore, it is recommended that you take protective measures to eliminate eye contact, inhalation or ingestion during your spray tan session such as:
a. Wearing nose filters/mask
b. Sealing lips with Vasoline
c. Wearing undergarments
These items will available to you
At your appointment, free of charge, and It is your decision to wear or not to wear these items.
• Pregnant or nursing women should consult their physician, and obtain a release, preferably written, from their doctor before using any spray tan service. For pregnant or nursing women: By booking an appointment with us and using our service you affirm that you have consulted your doctor prior to the appointment and obtained a Verbal or written release from your doctor. Although spray tanning is generally regarded as safe, we emphasize that if you are pregnant or nursing and decide to use our service you agree to do so under your sole responsibility, and by using our service you release us of any harm that may occur to you or the baby as a result of the application of the spray tan solution. You may request a list of ingredients prior to your appointment to show to your doctor. Our product is eco certified, hypoallergenic, sulfite-free, paraben free and vegan, but we do not make any guarantees in regards to safety for pregnant and nursing women due to the fact that not enough research has been done in the subject.
• Be advised there may be a small percentage of individuals whose skin does not react favorably to spray tanning. Some medications such as birth control pills, hormone replacement medications, or antibiotics, amongst others, may alter your tan. Please consult with your doctor if you are using any medications.
• All ingredients in the product used in this procedure are intended for cosmetic use and generally regarded as safe. There are, however, occasions where individuals may be allergic to one or more ingredients in the spray tan solution. If this occurs, shower immediately and discontinue use. If severe reaction, contact a physician. If you have any known allergies, You should ask to see the ingredients list prior to application.
• We do not advise being sprayed for photographic sessions, modeling assignments, weddings, etc. unless you have had a trial spray tan with us.
WARNING – This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.
• Some fabrics may be stained by the spray tanning solution, even after showering, especially if you sweat excessively, please use caution and care. Although the solutions we use wash off from most fabrics, by using our service you agree that we are not responsible for any clothing or furniture that is permanently stained, you must exercise care to prevent staining any fabric especially before your first shower.
• It is also possible that the solutions may transfer to other clothing, furniture or car seats after your session. We suggest bringing a towel to cover your car seat. We are not responsible for potential stains to clothing or upholstery. Please be conscientious and careful.
I have read the contents of this page carefully and state that I am not aware of any medical condition, allergies, or other reason that would prohibit me from sunless tanning. I have been given adequate instructions for the proper use of the sunless application; I understand the risks involved, and use it at my own risk.
I hereby agree to release and hold harmless TanPerfekt (it’s owners, operators, venues, and manufacturers) from any damages that I might incur due to the use of the service due to, but not limited to, allergies to ingredients, or undesired results (e.g tan being uneven, a tan that is too light or too dark, tan duration is less than expected, the tan is not fading evenly, etc) staining of clothes or other surfaces, etc.
TanPerfekt is available by mobile appointment only. We are available
Monday - Friday 6 PM- 9PM
Saturday 9 AM -- 7PM
If there is a time you need that is outside these hours, please let us know.